There are several offers happening here, actually. You have big one 60% discount off on the entire site and store. Above that you have 22$ shipping on all orders
Look around and see what we offers for you !!
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- For any superficial marks on the lining, we advise wiping with a dry, soft, light-coloured cloth. Leather linings are not suitable for dry cleaning treatments.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.